Saturday 10 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 CARDS

Well, 2012 is approaching fast with just 21 days left in 2011. And this makes me get up from bed. That is, to say, I need to be on schedule to make my own Happy New Year Cards. I have been collecting recipient's details from the start of the month but still lot of work needs to be done. Selection of photos, print media standardization, buying stamps and finally putting those cards into some obnoxious envelopes and posting them through the not-very-fast Indian Postal Service !!

Let's see if I can make it on time.......

By the way, what are your plans for the winter hols, Christmas and New Year ?? I'll be missing home on Christmas as I will be leaving for New Delhi but I won't miss the New Year Eve party at my home.

Now, let me get back to my project........codenamed "OPERATION HNY-2012" !!

See you soon.........till then, bye bye, stay safe, be well & keep travelling on your favourite TT-XPRES :)

2 comments:

Anuja Mukherjee said...

oeee delhi? awesome! :) m going to kol for christmas like always :) njoyy happy hols to u to :)

Green Mota said...

Na re bui......enjoyment to hobe but I'm going to Delhi without family :(
Int. Year of Chemistry - National Quiz from 21 - 28.....will be missing the lovely cakes that Ma will make :'(

BTW, tui enjoy koris ar parle amar jonyo kichu bhalo memento anis....like PASTRY FROM FLURRYS bah tui ja bhalo bujhbi ar pathie dis...:)